Animal Care Program
Below you will find links to outreach material that is specific to stakeholders affected by Prop 12. If you cannot find a resource that answers your questions about Prop 12, contact us and we will work to provide you with the correct resources.
Outreach Materials For Stakeholders
Animal Care Program Videos
The Animal Care Program has a YouTube channel where we produce videos that discuss a range of topics aimed at guiding our stakeholders through various processes related to Proposition 12. Be sure to follow our YouTube channel or visit this page regularly for video updates.
Fairs and Exhibitions
- Guidance: Fairs and Exhibitions for 4H and FFA - Videofor Fairs and Exhibitions for 4H and FFA
- Prop 12 Webinar for “End-Users” - Video
- Prop 12 Webinar for “Distributors” - Video
- Prop 12 Webinar for “Pork Producers” Video
- CloverLeaf Animal Welfare Systems Webinar for Pork Producers (in English and Spanish) - Video for CloverLeaf Animal Welfare Systems Webinar for Pork Producers
- NAMI Prop 12 Update with CDFA from June 12, 2023 (must register to watch video) - Video
- Perry Johnson Food Registrars, Inc. Update on Prop 12 with Dr. Cox, July 20, 2023 - Video