Registered Service Agency Portal
DMS has developed a new California Registered Service Agency (RSA) self-service online system. This online system enables agencies and agents to access agency registrations and agent licenses.
In addition to the above, an RSA will be able to:
- View and print registration certificates
- Update basic contact and business information
- Update locations, agents, and devices serviced
- Submit calibration reports/standards certifications electronically
- Cancel an existing registration and/or apply for a new registration
- Make an online payment
A Service Agent will be able to:
- View and print an agent license
- Update basic contact information
- Request to associate your name with an agency
- Request to disassociate your name from an agency
All active Agencies and Agents now have access to the new RSA Portal.
Phase 1: Minimum Viable Product (MVP) went live on May 31, 2022. Included in Phase 1 are:
Who renewed their Registration between Jan 1, 2022 and May 20, 2022 received an email on May 31, 2022 to login to the new RSA Portal. The Remaining Agencies were enrolled at the end of Phase 2.
Who had an Active License and were associated with one of the identified Agencies received an email on May 31, 2022 to log into the new RSA Portal. The remaining Agents were enrolled in the weeks following the May 31 implementation.
Phase 2: Registration renewal feature became available on September 19, 2022. New functionality included the abilities for enrolled agencies to renew their registrations in the new Online RSA Portal and make payments. The system accepts e-check and credit cards.
Phase 3: The system is now available to all registered Agencies and Agents. New functionality includes a “Sign Up” feature for new agencies, more security features, and agent exam results are automatically transmitted and updated into the RSA Portal.
Please see the updated User Guide in the Announcement section of this page. The information included in the User Guide will help you navigate the new system.